The Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote is a simple and perfect option for those who want to stream media apps to their HDTV. The Fire TV Stick can act as a second TV, and the Alexa support for voice
control also improves the experience.
If you’re an Amazon fan, you’ll love this gadget as it is fast and very affordable and allows you to stream videos from HBO, Netflix, Hulu, Sling TV, Amazon and many other online apps and services. The Fire TV Stick also allows you to talk to your remote if you have any voice instructions. You can give a voice command while holding down the mic and while your TV is switched on.
Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote Review
Easy Setup and User-Friendly Interface
Setting up the Fire TV Stick is a very simple task. Just use the HDMI port on your TV to start using it. Plug the device into the HDMI port and connect the USB cable to a power supply. You’ll get some instructions on your TV screen and the device will be paired and connected to your TV and home network. Then, you have to sign into your Amazon account to start using the device.
The interface of the Fire TV Stick has been redesigned and has been made more user-friendly. The navigation menu, which was at the side earlier, is now on the top. The Fire TV Stick is designed so as to learn your viewing habits. There is a picture-led carousel present on the screen that learns from you and records your habits. While you’re watching a show, you can click upward and open Amazon’s X-Ray IMDb feature which lets you know about the cast. You can also download apps and check your recently watched apps and shows using the side-scrolling menu under the carousel.
No matter what content you want to watch, it is not hard to find with the Fire TV Stick. When you search for movies, apps, and videos, you will be given suggestions according to your search history. The device focuses more on Amazon Prime members, but you can benefit from it otherwise too. High-Quality Performance The Fire TV Stick has an improved Wi-Fi and a quad-core processor that has enhanced its performance significantly. The new chipset is quicker, and the Wi-Fi offers smoother download options to the user. The performance range has also improved, and there is 8 GB onboard storage so that you can download lots of apps, games, and shows. The presence of a quad-core processor has also given a boost to the power of the device.
The device is very smooth and fast to use because it offers an easy way to browse and search for videos and other content. The voice command feature works very well; you just have to hold the button on the Alexa voice remote and speak. The Alexa voice remote is much smarter than the normal voice command system and offers you a lot of things to do. Using Alexa, you can search by film name, actor, or genre and also know about the weather, news, and sports score.
- The Fire TV Stick is a powerful gadget with 802.11 ac Wi-Fi that offers an accurate voice command searching method.
- It offers more than 7000 apps, Alexa skills, games, BBC iPlayer, Amazon Video, Netflix, ITV Hub, YouTube, and lots of other features.
- Launching apps using the Alexa voice remote is a very easy task. You only have to say the command, for example, ‘Launch YouTube’ or ‘Launch Amazon Video’ and you’ll start enjoying the app in just a few seconds.
- It has 8 GB onboard storage with 1 GB memory so that you can store games and apps. With this storage, you don’t have to worry about the memory space getting low.
- The quad-core processor allows the users to navigate smoothly and search quickly to get the desired results.
- Amazon Prime members can get access to Prime Video and that too in an unlimited way. The users can watch numerous TV episodes and movies without any additional cost. Prime members can also add more than 40 channels such as Discovery and Animal Planet, but an additional cost is added.
- You can plug in your Fire TV Stick into your TV’s HDMI slot, connect it to the Wi-Fi and start watching it.
Customer Reviews and Conclusion
The Fire TV Stick with Alexa remote is very popular among people. The gadget is available at a very low price and is equipped with features to assist you with your streaming experience. Most customers are benefitting from the Amazon Prime feature and exploring thousands of videos, movies, and TV shows on a daily basis.
According to a customer, the Fire TV stick is very easy to set up and the interface is very user-friendly. It is a very fast device, and the Alexa voice command works perfectly. According to another customer, she is very satisfied with her purchase as it has made surfing, browsing, and streaming much easier than before.
The Amazon Fire TV Stick is an excellent device because it is available at a very reasonable rate and offers an easy way to navigate online streaming. It has an improved Wi-Fi and a quad-core processor that has increased the speed significantly. The new interface is very user-friendly and smooth, and there are lots of benefits for Amazon Prime members. Overall, the device is a powerful one with access to lots of apps and movies. The support for voice control is amazing, and you don’t need an Echo device to make it work. Amazon Prime subscription is not necessary, but it does improve the user experience.All in all, the Fire TV Stick offers an affordable way to stream videos and apps to your HDTV with an efficient voice control system.