The D-Link AC3200 Ultra Wi-Fi Router gives you a premium performance for the most unique and modern tasks today like HD streaming, gaming, and multiple device usage. It comes with a high speed of 3.2Gbps, dual-core processor, three bands, one 2.4GHz and two 5GHz, AC SmartBeam technology, Intelligent Quality of Service with traffic prioritization, six external antennas for a high performance and maximum range, a new user interface, Smart Connect and with a really easy setup. The perfect combination of performance and ease of use.
Presenting you with a completely new and a unique design, the D-Link AC3200 looks more like a drone than a Wi-Fi router. Prominent in race car red, it is the most attention seeking network device ever seen.
The D Link AC3200 router seems to be one of the finest routers since it has such a classy design. But it's Science fiction design should not be the only thing you should be excited about since it is fast and extremely easy to use, with an exceptionally stable Wi- Fi signal. It also doubles as a network storage server when it's hosting an external hard drive.
If you live in a relatively small home, have lots devices that are compatible with the Wi- Fi and you need a powerful and easy to use device, you will most certainly be happy and satisfied with the D-Link AC3200. Router management is quite a difficult task but the AC3200 makes that very easy. The management console is easy to understand and powerful enough to control all the aspects of the router. You can control this router from your smartphone or using a
browser on your laptop.
In This Article
D-Link AC3200 Ultra Wi-Fi Router Review
On the top there are the six LED indicators that display activity on the USB ports and on the 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands, it also shows the Internet connection status and the power status.
On the back side are the four Gigabit Ethernet ports, a single Internet port, two USB ports, one 2.0 and one 3.0, we also have an eset, Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS), as well as power buttons there. Inside the spidery case, there is 1GHz dual-core processor and a circuitry that supports 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless networking.
The D-Link AC3200 router is like having three wireless routers in one. It has a 2.4GHz wireless band that gives speeds up to 600Mbps and two separate 5GHz wireless bands delivering speeds up to 1,300Mbps all of them operate at the same time. That means more lag-free online gaming, 4k media streaming, and Facetime on more devices
throughout your home.
● It delivers an ultimate Wi-Fi performance with AC3200 Tri-Band speeds 1 x 600 Mbps in 2.4GHz + 2 x 1300 Mbps in 5GHz in order to support more connected Wi-Fi devices on your high-speed home network.
● 4K/HD video and online gaming can be enjoyed with 3 x 3 data streams and 6 high-performance antennas
● The 1GHz Dual Core processor delivers powerful wired and wireless speeds
● The SmartConnect feature allows for the best possible band and maximum Wi-Fi performance.
● Wi-Fi Coverage is Large
● It works with existing and future Wi-Fi devices
● The advanced AC SmartBeam tracks your connected devices for enhanced Wi-Fi speed and range throughout your home. It converges on the area where you spend most of your time and gives you best coverage
● The ingenious feature of QoS traffic optimization delivers a seamless performance for your applications
● Intuitive user interface for easy installation and network management from your mobile devices or desktop PC/Mac
● Advanced security features like WPA/WPA2 encryption for a safe home network.
● Blazing speed throughout
● Amazing performance
● It has a very good range
● Very edgy, attractive and stylish look
● Very very easy to use
● High build quality
● This Ultra Wi-Fi Router is a massive tri-band router that gives you an incredible throughput speed and looks quite good doing it.
● It is quite expensive for the price
● It has a very Large footprint
● File transfer has slow speeds
● It has limited configuration and features
● Antennae are not detachable
● The Wi-Fi range is comparatively short which means it's good for places where distances are short to avoid discomfort.
Take Better Care of Your Wi-Fi Router:
● It is always best to keep your Wi-Fi router away from harsh temperatures both warm and cold since they decrease the activity and lifetime of the device.
● It is also extremely necessary to keep the Wi-Fi router away from moisture in places where there is a risk of water or fluid spillage because that may cause it to permanently wreck.
● Reboot your router and restart it regularly for best and improved performance since it is very much necessary.
● It is also best to place your router at an optimal location so that connection is provided to all the places evenly.
● Set a strong password to prevent it from attackers, so you enjoy the speed that you pay for.
● Run a speed test often.
● Keep upgrading your old router after about two to three years for a much speedy and accurate performance.
● It is also best to keep the router away from areas that are prone to dust; another thing is keeping your router neat and tidy for a much better look.
The competition these days in getting the right product is really hard; there are so many things on the market that both promise and delivers many features. However, getting the right product that is according to your needs and on your budget as well as according to your likes is very necessary. This was all about the wireless router “D-Link
AC3200”. Thank You for investing your time in our article, we hope that you learned a great deal from this one. Let us know if you have any queries. We would be glad to hear from you guys and help you out. Until next time.