All the slow cooker recipes are expected to be very simple and easy, but it’s not exactly how we think. In your life, you will often come across individual dishes that require sauteing or searing before you load them up in your slow cooker, thus taking away the convenience, speed, and the general “set it and forget it” characteristics from your kitchen.
The Breville Fast Slow Pro will give you a permanent solution to some of these problems with its unique feature of performing six functions in one appliance.
Breville BPR700BSS countertop multi-cooker allows you to sear meat before you slow cook it or saute veggies before cooking chili, all in the same cooking vessel. These features are very for an enthusiastic home cook who does not adore a dirty pile of dishes.
This appliance also understands a cook’s need for one quick and real meal with its pressure cooking function, a powerful feature that will surely give you plenty of delicious meat in less than an hour. Needless gadgets in your kitchen? Then this is the best option for you since it’s all in one cooking appliance.
Breville BPR700BSS Pressure Cooker Review
The Breville Fast Slow Pro looks quite similar to other multi-cookers in its range, it has;
- a cylinder-shaped vessel with a removable cooking bowl and sturdy handles on the side.
- The cooking bowl gives a very easy to clean ceramic coating and also comes with a removable steam basket
- A stainless steel rack for raising food above the cooking liquid is also included.
- The lid of this product also contains a silicone gasket to properly seal the unit for the purpose of pressure cooking; a pressure release valve is also there.
- It has a moat that surrounds the top of the fast-slow pro, which collects condensation when you open the lid and sends it flowing into a removable cup, which is perfect for the prevention of a wet counter.
This product will show you all the six cooking options that are
- pressure cook
All on a single LCD. All you have to do is to select your settings with the help of the three knobs and the three buttons below the display.
Both the pressure and the slow cook settings have their own submenus, which will give you a set of specific parameters depending on the type of food you’re cooking.
Let’s consider if you are using the pressure cooker option, you can select different things that closely relate or are from the following menu:
“vegetables, rice, risotto, soup, stock, beans, poultry, meat, bone-in meat, chili or stew, dessert, and custom.”
This is very helpful if you’re new to the pressure or slow cooking and are not sure about the exact timings for a specific meal. On the contrary, if you are an expert, you can easily change the settings, which include the amount of pressure, the temperature, and the cooking time.
The Fast Slow Pro cooks food gently and to near perfection when it’s on the slow-cook setting.
- Its color-changing LCD tells you when the cooker is pressurizing, cooking, or releasing steam.
- The three-way Safety System locks the lid with safety.
- It also features an automatic hands-free steam release, safety valve, and 11 pressure cook settings
- It also features a custom setting to suit your favorite recipes
- Its “keep warm” function turns on after cooking to help keep the food ready to serve.
- It also has a removable cooking bowl with PTFE and PFOA free ceramic coating.
- This versatile multi-pressure cooker can cook under any harsh conditions
- Give it any scenario, and this guy will give you accurate and positive results.
- Be it searing meat, slow cooking or pressure cooking the Breville BPR700 has got it all covered up for you.
- This reliable and durable cooling machine is suitable for its job; it can replace most of your cooking tools in the kitchen and give you a sense of comfort.
- Six different functions in a single appliance.
- When it comes to the pressure cooker function, getting a good seal on the lid is quite a problem
- It is more towards the pricey side
- No proper app for connectivity and free control.
- Also, slow cooking food is limited to a time of a maximum of 12 hours, after which the cooker will stay on Keep Warm mode for almost four hours.
Take Better Care of Your Pressure Cooker:
Always clean your pressure cooker right away after using it. This will prolong its lifetime and also keep it away from any damage or corrosion.
Never use a metal or a steel cleaner in the appliance since it will cause it to erode and cause problems.
Never store any food in the appliance.
Always examine the safety valve to know if it’s safe to use for the next time, also clean the rubber gasket thoroughly for next time.
Replace all the parts with deformation, damage, cracks or tears, etc.
The Breville Fast Slow Pro does almost all the things that it says it can, from reducing sauces to slow-cooking pork shoulder. A variety of settings, especially the pressure cooking function, would make this an excellent addition to your kitchen; especially if you want to lower the number of kitchen appliances that are filling your cabinet, then you will love this one.
That’s all about the Breville BPR 700s Pressure Cooker. We hope that you found our article in your best interests, and you got the information you intended to get from it.