Cleaning your yard with a traditional leaf blower can be very difficult. Traditional leaf blowers are not only heavy but they also have cords that may tangle when you are using them. This makes cleaning the yard using a conventional leaf blower somehow more difficult than cleaning with a cordless electric leaf blower.
The confusing and sad thing about electric leaf blowers nowadays is that there are a lot of them available in the market today that it becomes very difficult to choose which electric leaf blower to buy. To help you with that, this article lists to you the best electric leaf blowers 2019 from which you can choose the right one to purchase.
Best Electric Leaf Blower
- Airspeed: 60 or 90 mph
- Air volume: 225 or 340 cfm
- Brushless motor: none
- Two-speed control: yes
- Variable speed: none
- Hyper-stream air volume: yes
- High-capacity air nozzle: yes
- Metal impeller: none
- Mulch Ratio: none
- Item Dimensions: 35.5 by 11 by 9.5 inches
- Item Weight: 6 pounds
- Maximum Speed: 90 miles per hour
- Power Source: Battery-powered
- Voltage: 20 volts
The Worx WG46 Turbine Leaf Blower is a high capacity air volume leaf blower that features a Turbine fan technology capable of delivering a powerful performance that can run for up to 600 CFM. It has an air speed of up to 115 mph as well as a variable-speed control system which allows that blower to take on any job. This leaf blower also has a dynamic airflow design that forces air in a streamline motion thus delivering consistent and powerful results. its feature of 600 CFM is in line with the air volume that can be moved by some professional backpack blowers so that you know when the job is done. And because of these features, the Worx WG46 Turbine Leaf Blower is one of the best electric leaf blowers 2019. It is highly recommended by lots of consumers.
The Worx WG46 Turbine Leaf Blower is a powerful electric leaf blower capable of giving consistent air pressure to be able to give you a boost when it comes to cleaning your yard.
- Patented heat engine technology produce forceful airflow
- Variable speed control for different tasks
- Hyper-stream air nozzle for extra airflow oomph to tackle even the toughest conditions
- Lightweight design at just 6 pounds
- Light enough for one-handed operation
- Corded reliability with 120-volt power for added convenience
- Expensive compared to other electric leaf blowers
- Complaints about the blower motor not staying constant at one speed and fluctuates
- Releases zero emissions
- Airspeed is up to 20 miles per hour
- Efficient design
- Easily clears debris from hard surfaces like patios, decks, walkways, driveways, and garages
- With batteries
- Required batteries
- Item dimensions: 37 by 8.5 by 20.44 inches
- Item weight: 6.9 pounds
- Maximum speed: 120 miles per hour
- Power source: battery powered
- Voltage: 40 volts
The Black and Decker LSWV36 40-Volt Lithium Cordless Sweeper and Vac is perfect for clearing driveways, sidewalks, decks, garages, and other types of hard surfaces. It has a rechargeable 40 volts 1.5 Ah battery that can be easily used. It has Power Command that controls speed for a maximum run time and max power. At just 5.4 pounds, this leaf blower is lightweight thereby allowing for easy and quick cleaning of fallen debris. Furthermore, it can be easily converted into vacuum mode so that the device can be used for easy cleaning of debris on hard surfaces like garages, patios, walkways, and decks. It also has a low noise design for quiet operation. It has a built-in scraper that can loosen matted leaves and stuck on debris. Additional comfort is provided by the soft grip handle. It has an energy star qualified charger for a better environment. And so with these specs, the Black and Decker LSWV36 40-Volt Lithium Cordless Sweeper and Vac is among the best electric leaf blowers 2019.
The Black and Decker LSWV36 40-Volt Lithium Cordless Sweeper and Vac is a versatile electric leaf blower that can be used for various types of hard surfaces for easy and comfortable cleaning of debris.
- Clears debris from hard surfaces like patios, decks, walkways, driveways, and garages
- Easily converts to vacuum mode
- Collects debris into a harlf0bushel bag
- Has 40-volt lithium ion battery for longer operation
- the charger can charge the battery in only one hour
- power command controls speed for the max run time and max power
- blow tube with the built-in scraper to loosen matted leaves and stuck-on debris
- soft grip handle
- people appreciate the blower but not the vacuum
- 2AH battery
- 70 minutes runtime
- Delivers like a 32 cc gas engine
- Up to 500 CFM and 125 MPH
- 60 decibel sound output
- 80 V lithium-ion battery
- 185/340 MPH/CFM
- Weight: 5.6 pounds
- Best used on hard surface/ grass
- Speed selection: 6 speeds
- Brushless motor
- Push button start
- Product dimensions: 41.4 by 6.6 by 9.5 inches
- Item weight: 8.9 pounds
The Greenworks PRO GBL80300 is starting a revolution in outdoor power equipment.it has the highest voltage, gas equivalent, commercial grade electric leaf blower today. It has a simple electrical start. It has a lightweight design and quieter motor allowing both professionals and home users to use this blower effectively. It does not give users the hassle of gas fumes, heavy gear, or delicate maintenance needs of gas powered engines. The battery can simply be snapped and by pressing a button. High performance is assured in the long run. For these reasons, the Greenworks PRO GBL80300 is considered to be among the best electric leaf blowers 2019.
The Greenworks PRO GBL80300 gives users the ultimate performance while also providing the most comfortable of features so that it can be used very effectively by both DIYs or professionals.
- With fully charged 2 AH battery, up to 70 minutes of run time
- Brushless motor provides longer time and delivers the gas equivalent to a 32 cc gas engine, hence less wear and tear
- Up to 500 CFM and 125 MPH to blow through both wet or dry leaves
- Gives quiet operation at only 60 decibels
- Has instant push button to start
- Batteries for this electric leaf blower are expensive so you should take care of your battery as much as possible
Now, you know the different electric leaf blowers that are considered the best for 2019. It is now up to you to decide which among the three discussed above should you buy. It can be a tough call to pick among the hundreds or even thousands available in the market today. But with the right information about the truly best electric leaf blowers 2019 today, you have less of a problem when it comes to picking. Good luck and may you find the best electric leaf blower for you.