It is a little bit challenging to clean fallen leaves and debris in your backyard. Fortunately, that has been made easier by leaf blowers. They can help you collect unwanted materials easily so that they can be cleaned faster. However, even conventional and standard leaf blowers can sometimes be difficult to handle, especially if the cords get in your way.
An added task for you when using a leaf blower is getting the cord around the area to help you clean the specific place you want. To remove this added task, you can use a cordless leaf blower. It is simply a leaf blower without a cord. If you are interested in purchasing one, then you should choose the best ones. To help you with that, you should read more below about the best cordless leaf blowers 2019.
Best Cordless Leaf Blowers
- Maximum Air Speed: 250 mph
- Speed Control: variable
- Air Volume (Vac Mode): 410 cfm
- Motor: 12.0 cfm
- Impeller: metal
- Vacuum Capability: yes
- Leaf Reduction (% of debris reduced to <1/2 “): 97% debris reduction varies with material type and its condition
- Included attachments: power insert, concentrator, oscillating nozzle, shred ring
- Product Dimensions: 31 by 7 by 10 inches
- Product weight: 3.3 pounds
- Maximum speed: 150 miles per hour
- Power source: battery-powered
- Voltage: 40 volts
The Toro 51621 Ultra Plus Leaf Blower Vacuum is Toro’s best performing blower vacuum. Every feature it has, including the time-saving and leaf shredding performance, is top notch. It includes the patented shreds-all shred ring which works with a metal impeller to reduce up to 97% of mulched debris to less than half an inch. It has an oscillating nozzle kit, a loved feature. This leaf blower sweeps air back and forth on its own to make a wider blowing path. Thus, there is less work for the wrists. This leaf blower also has several inclusions like the main blower tube for dry leaves, power insert for wet and heavy leaves, concentrator for corners and crevices, a cold storage hook to store the cord by wrapping around it, and a bottom-zip vacuum bag where all the components can be easily stored. Because of these features and specifications, the Toro 51621 Ultra Plus Leaf Blower Vacuum is considered as one of the best cordless leaf blowers 2019.
The Toro 51621 Ultra Plus Leaf Blower Vacuum is a versatile vacuum for different types of leaves and debris and it can also deliver high quality performance for the best cleaning experience.
- Superior blowing and mulching proven by laboratory testing
- Powerful vacuum that can run up to 250 mph, 350 CFM blow mode, and 410 CFM Vac mode
- Contains several accessories and components suitable for various cleaning endeavors
- Has variable speed control for better control in both blower and vac mode
- The bag is designed to capture lea particles and not dust.
- The product needs air flow to work properly so it may not function at its best when air flow around the space, where cleaning is to be done, is not good.
- Air velocity: up to 170 mph
- Air volume: 441 cubic feet per minute
- Lightweight design
- Blower: 23.9 cc
- Power: 1.13 hp engine
- CARB Tier III compliant
- Large two-finger throttle lever
- 7 year warranty
- With taper nozzle and owner’s manual
- Item Dimensions: 17.3 by 10.5 by 15 inches
- Item Weight: 8.6 pounds
- Maximum Speed: 170 mph
- Power Source: gas-powered
The Hitachi RB24EAP Gas Powered Leaf Blower is covered by Hitachi’s 7 year consumer warranty, giving you a long enough time frame to use this blower for cleaning purposes. It is one of the lightest and most powerful blowers today. It can be used by both professionals and homeowners. It has a purge primer that allows quick and simple start up. It also has a low emission PureFire engine and two large finger throttle to make operations easier. This leaf blower also has an amazing balance. It is also lightweight thereby making it perfect for a clean up. It is capable of handling large yard work. With these features in hand, the Hitachi RB24EAP Gas Powered Leaf Blower is regarded as one of the best cordless leaf blowers 2019.
The Hitachi RB24EAP Gas Powered Leaf Blower is a powerful and versatile leaf blower that can be perfectly used not only by commercial people but also by homeowners.
- Class leading air volume at 441 CFM for excellent debris movement
- Lightweight at only 8.6 pounds and well-balanced for comfortable use
- Has 23.9 cc commercial grade 2-stroke engine for an outstanding power and longer life
- Has 7 year warranty
- Produces impressive air velocity
- Has two large finger throttle lever
- Some customer complaints about fuel delivery problems
- Up to 580 CFM
- Upt to 145 MPH
- Brushless motor
- Variable speed trigger
- Turbo button
- 80V battery model compatible
- 4 year tool warranty
- Item Dimensions: 22.4 by 9.4 by 18.1 inches
- Item Weight: 8.12 pounds
- Power source: battery
The Greenworks PRO 80 V 145 MPH – 680 CFM Cordless Backpack Blower makes landscaping a lot easier. It is one of the most powerful cordless battery platform available in the market today. With this tool, you can now breeze through entertainment venues, corporate parks, or even your home. It has zero gas, emissions, and maintenance. You can instantly switch from zero power to high power with just a push of a button. There is less vibration, noise, and mess with this leaf blower. There is also lower cost of operation. And because of these features and specifications, Greenworks PRO 80 V 145 MPH – 680 CFM Cordless Backpack Blower is considered by many people as one of the best cordless leaf blowers 2019.
The Greenworks PRO 80 V 145 MPH – 680 CFM Cordless Backpack Blower is a very powerful handheld leaf blower that can be used to deliver high quality cleaning while giving comfort and ease to its users.
- With 80 volt lithium battery to power up the tool up to 30 minutes of runtime
- Versatile and perfect for all your projects
- Easy start, no cords to pull
- Clamp may not hold the tube in its place
Now, you know the best cordless leaf blowers 2019. You can now choose the best leaf blower to use, whether for your home or for your business. Forget all other leaf blowers claiming that they are the best because we have already compiled the creams of the crop for you. If you need a recall, then just go back to the list above. Better yet, keep notes about them so that you will be informed once you buy.