True gamers know how important it is to have the best possible PC gaming set up. For that reason, they try hard to combine the most powerful graphics card, the best gaming mouse, or the most efficient mechanical keyboard for gaming. However, they also know how important it is to maintain the temperature of the PC, avoiding overheating and melting of important components in the computer. For that reason, they also value case fans for computers.
Now, if you are a gamer, you know how important it is to have a case fan installed in your PC. But still, if you want a case fan, it may be difficult to purchase one because there is a lot to choose from in the market. To solve this dilemma, this article lists down to you the best 120mm case fans 2019 – the ones that are not only effective in cooling down your PC but is also compact enough to fit in your PC.
Best 120mm Case Fans 2019
- Patented circular LED
- Hydraulic bearings
- Max airflow: 12/14 40.6/51.1 CFM
- Max speed: 12/14 1500/1400 RPM
- Rated voltage: 12 volts
- Fan height: 25 mm
- Connection: 3 pin
- Noise: 12/14 24.6/28.1 dBA
- LNC cable: 12/14 18.7/22.1 dBA
- Warranty: 3 years
The Thermaltake Riing 120mm fan can maximize cooling. This fan provides a significant amount of airflow due to the concentrated compression blades. Despite of this effective performance, the fan still emits little sound. It operates quietly. It also has an anti-vibration mounting system to complement its silent operation feature. Normally, you can purchase this fan in pairs. However, you can still purchase a single unit. Because of its highly satisfactory performance, the Thermaltake Riing 120mm fan is considered to be one of the best 120mm case fans 2019.
In general, the Thermaltake Riing 120mm provides powerful and effective performance that lets you cool down your gaming system to prevent overheating and thereby the melting of important PC components. The silent operation and anti-vibration features provide you with comfort so that you will not be distracted while playing.
- Delivers 40% cooler performance than comparable models
- Has wind blocker frame to achieve maximum static pressure
- The hydraulic bearing design self-lubricates the fan to reduce friction, lower operating noise, and improve efficiency
- Has anti-vibration system
- The LEDs can be barely seen in front of the mesh of the case
- Dimensions: 120 by 120 by 25 mm
- Voltage: 12 volts
- Current: 0.21 A
- Input power: 2.52 w
- Speed: 1200/200 RPM
- Air flow: 59.1 cfm
- Air pressure: 0.71 mm
- Noise: 26.8 dBA
- Life: 40,000 hours
The NXZT FZ-120 mm airflow fan is one of the great choices for gamers in the market today because of its powerful performance yet cheap price. This fan is also durable and can last for years hence it is a great investment. It is powerful enough to cool an entire system all by itself. It can produce an airflow of 1200/200 revolutions per minute (RPM). There is low noise level of 26.8 dBA with an exceptional airflow of 59.1 CFM. It is also available in several vibrant colors including white, blue, orange, green, and red. Because of these features, the NXZT FZ-120 mm airflow fan is considered one of the best 120mm case fans 2019.
Overall, the NXZT FZ-120 mm airflow fan is a great choice for gamers because of its powerful performance and cheap price.
- Powerful cooling capability
- Silent operation; no noise
- LED available in several vibrant colors
- The LED color lights tend to be dim sometimes
- New generation of UFO solar eclipse fan
- Hydraulic bearing technology
- CPU speed: 1500 RPM
- Life: 30,000 hours
- Made from solid plastic raw material and double high elastic silica gel pad
- Product dimensions: 6.8 by 5.3 by 2.4 inches
- Item weight: 13 ounces
Also one of the good fans available today is the Asiahorse Solar Eclipse Fan. Its performance is just as amazing as its name. you have the option to set the air flow of this fan anytime you want. The default air flow is set at 1200 RPMM. Although it provides a powerful performance, this fan still operates silently thereby making it perfect for use of gamers who do not want to get distracted by noisy fans. This fan also comes in mesmerizing colors: blue, green, red, and white. It is also stylish and not that expensive relative to comparable models. Hence, the Asiahorse Solar Eclipse is considered to be one of the best 120mm case fans 2019.
Overall, the Asiahorse Solar Eclipse fan comes with a bang due to its powerful performance, silent operation, and mesmerizing colors. These features make this fan a mainstay in the market today and a great choice for gamers.
- Very durable
- Has long life
- Some say that this fan blows little air
- Recommended for: ultra-durable, high performance case and radiator cooling
- Available in: blue, red, white, and black LED
- Dimensions: 120 by 120 by 25mm
- Bearing type: POM
- Fan speed: 800 – 2000 RPM, 1600/1200 RPM when adapters are used
- Air flow: 95 CFM
- Noise level: 19 dBA with 1200 RPM adapter, 28 dBA with 1600 RPM adapter, 36 dBA without silent mode adapter
- Life expectancy: 160,000 hours
- Air pressure: 2.72 mm
The Cooler Master JetFlo 120 has ultra thin blades and the fan itself it compact to help you save space. Despite of this small design, this fan still packs ultimate performance that gives highly satisfactory results. It gives an air flow of 800-2000 RPM. It is also an extremely durable fan that it can resist water and dust and lasts long even when these particles disturb the fan. The auto-resume function improves the functionality of this fan. Perhaps the only flaw of this fan is that compared to other models, it is quire noisier. Gamers who do not like even the small trace of noise may not like this much. Still, when it comes to performance, this is among the tops of the pack. Hence, the Cooler Master JetFlo 120 is considered to be among the best 120mm case fans 2019.
Overall, the Cooler Master JetFlo provides high quality performance that gamers will surely love. Although small in size, this fan is very effective in cooling down a gaming system.
- Has an ultra-durable, self-lubricating POM bearing
- Technology that reduces vibration and noise
- Fan blades are immensely powerful
- Although silent in general, it is still noisier relative to comparable models
- Size: 80 by 80 by 25 mm
- Fan speed: 2000 RPM
- Air flow: 31 CFM
- Noise level: 0.3 Sone
- Control type: fixed speed
- Bearing: fluid dynamic bearing
The Arctic F12 PWM 120mm case fan has an innovative design for the blades to improve air flow and facilitate highly efficient ventilation. Its impeller was primarily designed to minimize noise level while also delivering satisfactory airflow and pressure. The PWM function allows the motherboard to run the fan accurately at necessary speed so that there will be silent operation and cooling. Furthermore, this case fan as a long service life and its durability is also assured. With that, the Arctic F12 PWM 120mm case fan is regarded to be among the best 120mm case fans 2019.
Overall, the Arctic F12 PWM 120mm case fan provides an awesome performance that gives gamers satisfactory cooling for their gaming system and also silent operation so that they can enjoy playing their games.
- Fan blades are innovative
- Cools down the system while operating silently
- Some people complain that the fan emits a rubbing sound
After reading the list above, you now have lots of ideas about the best 120mm case fans 2019. From the pool of amazing case fans above, you will be able to choose the one that suits your preferences and needs the most. Hence, you can satisfy yourself when it comes to buying a highly effective case fan that will cool down your gaming system while emitting less noise so that you will be able to play without distraction.